For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
Q: WHAT IS BEAUTIFICATION DAY?
A: Beautification Day is a one-day event to build community pride and spruce up areas around the city. In the morning we meet for a kickoff rally with dignitaries from the city, county and state as well as representatives from our sponsors. Work assignments can be received if not scheduled in advance. At noon we gather for a celebration with free lunch for all registered workers and entertainment by local artists. Our goal is to get the community out in force for a fun time and to celebrate our city!
Q: HOW DO I PARTICIPATE ?
A: It’s easy. You can either register online at by clicking here or call Nancy Matarrita 909.629.5277 ext. 3014. If you have a group, each person will need to register. If you have a project you want to do that is not already listed on the website, please fill out this project submission form by clicking this link Beautification Day Project Submission Form 2016.
Q: WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS ARE BEING DONE?
A: In the past we have done all of the following projects but any clean-up project is welcome:
* Prepared a community garden at Lincoln School
* Painted the Ganesha Park bandshell and trash containers
* Planted trees at Mission and the 71
* Landscaped the City Plaza
* Weeded a neighbor’s front yard
* Painted pedestrian lights at intersections around the city
* Projects at many of the elementary and middle schools as well as all PUSD high schools
* Painted out graffiti with city crews
* Service projects such as Sticker Shock
* Picked up litter
* Refreshed Kennedy Austin Foundation Building
Q: HOW CAN I SIGN UP TO HAVE A BOOTH AT THE EVENT?
A: If you are a non-profit organization looking to participate at the event please click this link 2016 Booth Application Form to download the form and submit to Shanell Fuquay at email@example.com.